Monday, September 19, 2011

Enjoying the last few warm days

The boys are back to school and when I am not studying Jane and I are out and about. 
 I am desperately trying to finish up my RN-reentry program.
 It is hanging over me like a dark cloud.
I start my clinical experience in a couple of days. I have to do 13-12 hr shifts, both days and nights.
It will be very difficult to leave my baby girlie, but I have too.
 In order to finish the program I have to do these shifts.
We are having a lovely weather now.
It is not  fall yet but you can feel it in the air.
I just love autumn.
 This is my favorite time of year.
I put down the books for awhile to enjoy it.





This little girl loves to smell the flowers. This lavender smells so nice. One of my favorites!










 Runny nose and all I ain't I just beautiful.


 Does this remind you of anything?
Ding Dong the witch is dead-Wizard of Oz

Oh what fun!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my that last picture is priceless!
    ... I saw those little stripped tights and was thinking the same thing...looks like a Munchkin from the Wizard of Oz! Do you have dorothy's red shoes??? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete