Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top of the Mornin' to you!

I love St. Patrick's Day.
 Growing up an Irish catholic all I heard was traditional Irish music and Newfoundland music. It is in me to the core and I love it! Here is a little photo shoot of my little leprechaun.

Daddy's Lucky Charm just loves this "Where is Maisy's Panda" book. She now hugs and kisses her plush panda bear because she loves this book so much. In fact she loves, loves books but not just any book,only lift the flap and those touch and feel type books. Our Pat the Bunny survived 4 boys, now...we need a new one!!

Our little shamrock!


Goin' Green!

Jane and I bought this book at a bookstore in Changsha China. No lift the flaps but she likes this one. My Irish Princess!


Peek a Boo
I see U

Happy Paddy's Day!

P.S-My teeth are still hangin' in!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the teeth are staying put! Happy St. Paddy's day from the Drinkwater's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also happy to hear her little teeth are still hanging in there! Happy belated St. Patricks day to you all!

    ReplyDelete