Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Outside Girl

Cleaning, washing, tidying,cooking....it is endless at my house.
I am not complaining, I am just stating it as it is.
I think these things are necessary and just have to be done, but I also think that getting outside to throw rocks in the water, go for a stroll or to just plain play is more important.
I waited 5 years to get this precious little girl.

When she goes to the door to go outside, if at all possible, we are going.

 As I said before, cleaning, washing, tidying,cooking....it is endless at my house.
Playing with me little girlie...way more important!

1 comment:

  1. You have some awesome outfits for little Jane but this one is definitely is over the top for cuteness!

    So true....its important to just be in the moment (especially with our kids). Hope you had a fun playtime!

    ReplyDelete