Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring in my Step

We are trying to get out every day that we can. Spring here is awful. There is still a bitter chill in the air. Most days the wind is howling. There are a lot of foggy, rain filled days.
Today it is lovely!
Always the adventurer.


The weather sucks but it is never a bad day with a sucker in hand!

It is what it is!

My little asian flower next to my Forsynthia-a deciduous flowering shrub native to Eastern Asian.
This shrub does not last long but it is a beauty...just like my little girl!

3 comments:

  1. She is just totally adorable in that outfit! She looks like she has grown so much over the last few months. Full of attitude and life...must keep you busy :)

    What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfit! She is one stylish little girl. I am ready for a nice hot summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tights, very stylish! She looks beautiful standing next to the forsythia!

    ReplyDelete