Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from a fine little Lady!

Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted," or "forbidden" in the title. ~From Scooby-Doo

It's Jane's first Halloween.
I had to get this little ladybug outfit when I saw it.
Ladybugs are known as a symbol of good luck in the Chinese community.
 In China adoption, it is considered a sign that a referral is near when the adoptive parent sees one.
  The ladybug symbol for me is a sweet, fun elment that reminds me of my journey for Jane.
 Mom has me all dressed up for playgroup Halloween party
 I am content to stay home and draw.
 Check out the wall! I like to draw on that too! LOOK at those wings!
 Did mom forget that I like to take a nap just about now...sometimes!!
 Oh, a sucker, sneaky!
 Jack, mom gave me a sucker instead of laying me in my crib. Why?
So yummie!
 Ready to go!
There is snow on the ground.
It is freezing!
 Cousins Abby and Jenna are here, all the way from Alberta.

 Daddy is so excited. He can't wait to bring me trick or treating!
 Vampire Jenna
 Harry Potter John
 Ninja Jack
 Princess Abby

ThE Nerd-John
Leonard from The Big Bang Theory-Josh
One Hairy Ghost-Jacob
All off to the Halloween dance

When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
~Author Unknown

Happy Halloween




2 comments: