Monday, October 10, 2011

Where's the TURKEY!!

This past weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada. 
We went to the cottage with great friends and had great times!
The Scrabble competition was fierce! Josh and Caro...Wow! 
Roo and  Nina

Jack diggin' in!

Kiddies fed...time for the adults now. I cooked a huge turkey and I deleted the picture!

Jacob

Josh got all dressed up for the occasion!

Daddy and his baby girl.

We had a great night with our friends.
All the children told us what they were thankful for.
 I ask them every year and video tape it. It is very enlightening, sometimes funny and always sweet.
 Everyday we all have so much to be thankful for.
I
have so much to be thankful for.
Our lives have changed so much in the last year.
At this time last year, I was getting ready to go to China.
I was so ready to meet my daughter.
I was on top of the world.
This year, I am to the moon and back!
Jane fills our days with love and laughter.
She is a dream come true.
I am so thankful she has joined our family.
She  is the missing link, the void that is filled, she is our everything.

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

-- Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for girls hu? I mean what would a mom do if all she had to photograph was boys who dont want to look cute, dont want to pose for the camera and don't even want to put on a cute outfit haha!! Love Love Love our boys though! They keep us on our toes, on track, and save us lots of money on clothes!
    Love you JB boys!!

    ReplyDelete