Friday, January 7, 2011

My little Matilda Jane girlie

Daily, people ask me where I get Jane's beautiful clothes. Well, I am a huge fan of a clothing line called Matilda Jane. Matilda Jane donates their 2nds to orphanages. Isn't that just the best! I am hoping that Jane's orphanage will benefit from that this year. We went to her orphanage and I saw first hand the need. Here she is in some of her MJ clothes. These are just a sample of her MJ wardrobe.If you are interested in ordering anything, just email me.

MJ peasant top and ruffle pants from my last post.





MJ dress

MJ top

MJ dress-I love love love this dress!

MJ top

MJ top

That fav one again

and again!

and again!
Another MJ dress, so comfy!

Jane seeing her nanny again at her orphanage in her MJ


2 comments:

  1. Ha, I'll just add on from my last post......And make it possible for us to buy EVERYTHING Matilda Jane!!!!

    ReplyDelete