Saturday, January 15, 2011

You've come a long way baby!

Jane has been in our arms only a couple of months. She is such an amazing little girl. She amazes us daily as she reaches her milestones with leaps and bounds. Is she walking? Well, not exclusively. Her record is 22 steps without flopping on her bum. Her brothers were so proud!

She toddles short distances and realized this week that this was also a ride on, what fun!

Love, love, we are bursting with love.She is so in love with her brothers!

Cuddly, cuddly. Her arms go up for all of the boys.She calls out ba to get their attention. She misses them so when they go off to school.

My hair is growing fast. Mommy can't wait to get the pigtails going. I like to play a game with her. I pick out a beautiful flower for my hair every morning, pass it to her to clip in, then I whip it right back out. I get such a kick out of it. Mom is not as thrilled!

A princess needs a castle wherever she goes.

I always hear mom saying she can't keep up with the housework. I figure I can help with the dishes!

I am no pushover. I know what I want and what I don't want!


I am just checking to see if my brothers are  still playing video games or if they can come play with me. I won't fall over the stairs, I won't!

Mom is trying to study for  her nursing refresher exams. What a  joke! Forget about the housework mom and just study when I nap!

My friend when my brothers are away. I love Kai Lan and Dora

These are  a few of my favorite things:
1-Mandarin oranges-yum yum yum
2- Brushing my hair and teeth
3-Music-any music, it just gets me dancing. I love it!
4-Itsy bitsy spider-cracks me up!
5-Mom's IPhone-big spyro fan!
6-My family

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she is doing really great! And like you are all enjoying having a little girl in the house... well, I know you are for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny that Jane likes brushing her teeth too! Mary LOVES having her teth brusghed, our dentist is amazed, as so many little kids will only tolerate it.

    ReplyDelete