Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart. - Victor Hugo

Our last day at the cottage always leaves our heart a little heavy. The spirit of our little log home fills us to the brim. It is the ultimate escape. Sunday was just beautiful, a day to get out and enjoy winter.
Dewie dew, as she is affectionately referred to, was just as snug as a bug.

Daddy cleared the ice several times, trying to get a hockey game on the go. It was a full time job as the snow just kept falling and falling. Here he helps Jack with his skates.


Look at what all that fresh air did!

I parked her under a tree. Sweet!

Beauty


Mom, you are going to wake her!

Not a happy skater!

Disgusted...one foot went through right at the edge. Wet foot not appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! That is a LOT of snow girl!!!! I think I would be in the cabin drinking coffe and hot chocolate, kudos to you out there in the freezing cold! Our low tonight is going to be 22!!!! That is about as cold as I can imagine!!
    Love the pictures. Skype or call soon! Mary

    ReplyDelete