Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, we got the tree set up in the living room, now to trim and decorate!
Bonnie, is it straight?

What is all this stuff mom?


I like this one mom!

I'm gettin' in!

I love this stuff!
Pretty girl!
I like this!
Mom, I don't know about any of this.
I do know that I love my brother.
Alot!

Gettin' there!


Cookie Time!
 Time to decorate ginger bread and eat them!
John

Yum..yum...yum
Jack
Finger lickin' good!

Jacob
Mom, come on..stop!
Josh

All that sugar!

Party time!
So many parties, so little time!

 
Mom, when is Santa coming?

Soon baby!

The pre Christmas preparations are for me, very hectic. We had three school concerts and one concert for Josh and Jack's private lessons. I had an enormous amount of shopping and wrapping to do. This was all a bit more of a challenge this year with a toddler on my leg.
 Jane is a doll.
 All I want to do is cuddle her, let the boys chill in their pj's, light the fireplace and have a glass of wine with Dave. Why have we made Christmas so hectic? The past three Christmas's we spent at our cabin in tranquility, family movie's, playing cards and just being together.A family night with our kids watching The Grinch is in order.

1 comment:

  1. I love the boys faces, knowing these endless photos will be going on the blog!

    I agree that Christmas is too hectic... it should be much more relaxing!

    ReplyDelete