Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas at Our House

So many people have said,"Christmas is going to be exciting at your house this year."
 Well, Christmas was special at our house this year. Christmas 2005 Dave gave me a huge box to open. When I opened it I found a small Dora doll. I looked at him confused. He just smiled and told me to keep digging. That is when I found all the papers. All the paperwork necessary to start our journey to Jane. After years of talking about it, crying about it and dreaming about it, here it was, the beginning of it. The beginning of our journey to our daughter. Little did we know at the time that it would take 5 years to have Jane in our lives. There were so many obstacles to overcome, in fact there were mountains to climb. More than people will ever know. But here we are 5 Christmas's later and out treasure is here with us. Home at last.
The stocking were hung by the chimney with care

Santa came. I know it was him because there was a  bit of the white fluff from his suit stuck on the fireplace door and a big dirty ash footprint on the tiles in front of the fireplace. He ate 2 cookies, drank his milk and the reindeer ate half their carrot. Santa doesn't usually wrap the stuff he brings though??? I wonder why he did this year?


And they're up!




Dad, what else is here for me?

Nanny Brophy was with us. We are so happy!

Wow!

Mom, who is that Easy Bake oven for. Do you know I am only 1? Oh, it is Jack's. OK!


Come on, everyone look at mommy.

Jacob



NO! NO! NO! baby, not the little Legos!

Cutest Mrs. Clause ever!

Typical..playin' with the bag instead of all the toys!

Ok, I am done. I am sick. My ear is killing me. Dad check it quick and get the antibiotics into me!

No comments:

Post a Comment