Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting to know the place!

 I can't believe Jane has been home almost 3 weeks. It is such a busy time of year. Christmas is a couple of weeks away and NO! I am not ready. The princess is doing great! She is in discovery mode. Favorite toy, my pine cones and decorative balls. She loves to take them out and roll them around. She is crawling around everywhere and walking with her push along toy. Favorite place to be though is in mama's arms! She is a great sleeper -12 hrs and 3 hr nap everyday unless we are out and about. She is a joy.
                                                       She just loves these!
                                               Look at the mess!


                                               
                                                    Crawling to the island.

Tu Tu cute!

2 comments:

  1. What a great job you have done recording your trip to meet Jane! I teared up reading all your posts, you make me feel like it was yesterday instead of one month ago today. Glad to hear Jane is adjusting well to her new life and home. Enjoy the weeks leading up to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I finally found your blog and look forward to following along as Jane grows! Say hi to the boys for me. Looking through your photos makes me miss China, what an amazing group we had! I am glad you are all adjusting well and that Jane is thriving. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete