Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thank You Mary

There is a Chinese Proverb that reads:
"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Chinese Proverb
I believe this. I really do. Mary came into my life unexpectedly. I just did a search for Jane's orphanage and came across this wonderful lady. Mary, is the mother of 4 biological children who adopted Lexi last year from the same orphanage that Jane was in. I emailed her and had the opportunity to meet her and her wonderful family in September when Dave and I went to Arizona for a conference. We are connected. You just know when you have a connection to someone. It makes me realize yet again that we are all the same inside. It doesn't matter where we live, what color our skin is, what shape our eyes are, whether  we speak the same language or not. We all feel, we all care, we all love. We say our girls are cousins. They are from the same place. They will be forever connected. Mary and Lexi are very important to me. Mary is the one who posted my pictures and blog posts everyday while I was in China. I am very grateful. Thank you so much Mary. Visit soon!
                                                  Mary and Lexi
                                                          Lexi
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest post ever and yes, we are forever family now!! All because of 2 little blessings from China. How are you guys doing? I miss talking to you, we need to skype soon so I can hear all about Miss Jane's new adventures in Newfoundland. Miss you! Mary

    ReplyDelete