Monday, November 15, 2010

Beijing Day 1

This morning was tons of paperwork. All 17 families are back here in Beijing now. Most of the babies are doing marvellous. Jane had her passport photo done, getting ready for Canada. In the afternoon we all when to the Beijing Zoo. That was a hit. We had a great afternoon. Most people went for Chinese but I was dying for a quarter pounder. Poor Dave went out to get us something and came back with nothing only frustration. DIRECT QUOTE-“I tell you what, I’m getting pretty sick of people not having a clue what I am saying.” Hee hee!! I had a big tuck bar for supper. Tomorrow, The Great Wall. I can’t wait!


Bonnie

                                                        Could you be any sweeter??
                                   The Giant Panda at the Beijing Zoo.


My baby boy next to the peacocks.


Someone thought this big bear may be thirsty for Pepsi.
I don’t think this is allowed but it sure was funny!



                                  
                          
                                               Our little girl cracking up at silly mommy!
                                                                      Look at those eyes!
The superstar himself. Jack draws quite a crowd with that blonde hair. People are patting and touching his head the entire time.
                             
Just fell asleep. She loved her day.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, I check your blog every night. I love to read about your beautiful journey to your precious little girl. Every night I read I shed a tear. It is truely remarkable!! Jane is perfectly gorgeous. She is a very lucky and even more so loved little girl! Enjoy your DAUGHTER <3

    ReplyDelete