Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Welcome Home Jane

We arrived  in at St. John`s airport at about 1 am on Friday morning. Jane was a wonderful traveller, as were all the boys. No problems at all. I was very thankful when we touched down in St. John`s.
Jane had quite the welcoming committee, my mom, two sisters, two brother in laws, and my brother. My brother Kenneth had a big beautiful panda bear for her. My dear friend Cathy Aitken was there with her husband Dana. Dana was actually on our flight with us. My cousin, Des, and his wife Diane were also on the flight. It was so nice to see everyone and so good to be back.




Meeting Nanny Brophy

Now we have to get those 12 checked bags!

After we got all our things it was off to Aunt Cathy`s for the night. Thanks to all my family for being there. That means so much.
Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! It sounds like it was a very sweet and special homecoming! I am so glad she did well on the flight, I knew she would :) These Hengyang girlies amaze me!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brentnalls
    What a wonderful story..I have been following the blog since you left and it brought me to tears a few times. I am so happy for all of you. I wish you all the best in your future together as a family... Bonnie, dreams really do come true!!

    Tina Tracey

    ReplyDelete