Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tiananmen Square/ Forbidden City/ Good bye China Party.

Well, It is almost time to go back home. Back to real life as Jack said today. Life will be different as we knew it. We have a busy toddler now. I have to childproof the house again, bottles of milk in the middle of the night, poopie diapers and car seats. We also have the daughter we longed for, the sister we have waited for, the wish has been granted , the dream has been fulfilled. This has been a very long and difficult process, but I can honestly say that I only now feel my family unit is complete.
Jane has been very easy to bond with, very easy to love. She has a very sweet personality with a little attitude attached. She is amazing! I am so thankful for her. I know how blessed I am. I have 5 marvelous kids. I am so proud of the boys. They have opened their arms and their hearts to this little girl. They truely adore her.
Today we went to Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. It was a lot of walking for the boys. For us, it was just amazing being there. This really has been the trip of a lifetime. Here are some pictures of our day.


Forbidden City




Incense burner in Forbidden City. Used during special occasions.






Throne in Forbidden City






Tiananmen Square







Imperial Garden description below.







See Below



Now, a little more shopping and then our goodbye party. The party was great. Yulin from Family Outreach had a magic show, we had great Chinese food, Yulin gave all the children scrolls with their names in Chinese, even the boys. It was a great evening.


 Mommy is tired!




                                            
 



Some of the other families.

There you go. Now off to pack.
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment